Adriana's Cafe New Release - OLIAY December

Hi everyone!
I can't believe it's December already... 
And here I have your final Our Life In A Year kit. I had so much fun designing all those 12 kits for you, I hope you have a great time using them.

Here's the previews of my last OLIAY kit.





As usual the kit will be on sale for $2.70 until Dec 17th at Scraps N Pieces and Stuff To Scrap

And for those who wants a pre made foldable greeting cards I have those at Stuff To Scrap.

Now take a look at these gorgeous pages my CT have made.









I made an iPhone wallpaper so you can decorate your phone too!

Don't forget to visit the CT blogs for freebies!

If you liked Our Life In A Year Collection, you'll LOVE what I have planned for 2013! Keep you eyes in the blog and Facebook!

And while you still here don't forget to subscribe to my Newsletter for even more freebies and sales!

Comments