Child's Universe - SNP May Bits N' Pieces



This month I had a little time to work with the color palette for this month's Bits N Pieces kits.  It was a space theme, and I took a boyish approach. You can get my mini kit, along with any of the other designers pieces and mix and match to make your own kit, for $1 this week only.  After that, all the designers will bundle up their pieces into full kits or they will go to the higher prices.  Grab them now while they are a bargain!  Also, one of Scraps N' Pieces NSD challenges calls for the use of these kits, so you can participate in that while you are at it for a chance at some awesome prizes.



I was lucky enough to have the help of three awesome talented ladies guest CTing for me with this kit. Take a look.

Manda

Hilary

Lisa

Comments

  1. Thanks again for the kit...it is great and as soon as I sew it I know what LO I wanted to do!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment