New Release - DIVALICIOUS

Hello everyone,
Today I have a new release for you, this is my favorite kit. Now, I had a really good time designing it, my little daughter helped me a lot, she was the one who asked for the little dolls and the black leaves with white dots and my inspiration for the colors in this kit came from her dress which is very similar to her big sister dress too. So, it's a mixture between a 3 years old and 18 years old dresses. That can give you an idea on how cool this kit is.
The kit will be on sale for $2.50 until the 24th and if you want to buy the Add-On also you can get it for $1.00 using the coupon ACDiva_Addon.


My CT did a great job with the kit, they created a few gorgeous LOs to inspire you. Take a look.
Here's a LO I made with my little girl.

From Dannethia

From Denise



From Donna



From Jessica

From Sheri

I'll have a freebie for you next week, but meanwhile you can snag some freebies at my CT blogs.
Here is Danethia's and Sherie's freebies.


Comments

  1. I just love the pinks and blacks together. beautiful kit :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment