Sparkly Creatures by Adriana's Cafe

Are you ready for a new fun, cute, colorful and sparkly kit?!
I have a new one for you, it's Sparkly Creatures a kit full of color and energy, this kit is very cheerful, perfect for any kind of fun photo. The kit will be on sale for $2.50 for the entire week!
Take a look at the preview


Here is some inspiration for you.
I made these two LOs of my very active and fun daughter.
Template by SAHM Scrapper 


Here you have a few pearls from my CT.
This one is from Dannethia

This cute LO is from Dennise.

Donna made these two cute LOs.


Jessica is one of the winners of our Darling Designer Competition. Congratulations are in order!
But even in awe with her new duties as a designer at STS, she made this adorable LO.

Sheri made this very adorable LO and turned into a QP for you. So, don't forget to visit her blog.

This amazingly gorgeous LO was made by Tricia.

My CT girls have some freebies for you, visit their blogs to collect them all. Don't forget to leave a comment so they know how much you like their work. {Their names are linked to their blogs}

And I had a little time to make something for you too. This time I made an iPhone wallpaper.
Enjoy!
{image linked}


Comments

Post a Comment