$2.00 Tuesdays at STS

It's Tuesday again! And we have tons of great kits for you this week over STS Store.
I have two kits in the bin, I Will Lose! and Suddenly Serene.




And I have the coordinating cardsocks and I Will Lose! Flairs on sale for $0.50 each

Take a little peak in what my CT made with these kits

From Cori:



From Dannethia:

From Dennise:

From Donna:



From Jessica:

From Sheri:





From Tricia:


And I made these...



Scraps N' Pieces $2.00 Tuesdays Bin
Scraps N Pieces has some fun kits in the $2 bin on Tuesday!. 
First off, the kit they are releasing on Tuesday will be $2 all week long.  But they are releasing it as a freebie this week with 24 hour downloads of each part so you can come back each day and get part of it or you can just get the whole thing from the store for the bargain price of $2.    The kit is Extreme Home Makeover – Boy Edition and AmyDane Designs will be releasing Extreme Home Makeover – Girl Edition to go along with it.  Here is the preview if you want to get it from the store for $2.  Image is linked
They will also have their Fashion Diva kit and QP pack in the $2 bin Tuesday only.



Comments