Adriana's Cafe Designs

I have great news!
After a year scrapping and learning from the best designers I just opened my first store!!!

And my store of choice was Stuff to Scrap. STS was the first forum that I joined and the girls there are so sweet and helpful, it really became my scrapping home.
It's a Beautiful Day was born when I decided to take on the challenge of becoming a designer, and the day was really beautiful, so I thought that would be a great name for the kit.
Here is the preview. The image is linked to the store.


For the first week, you can get the cardstocks pack for free using the coupon AC_IABD_CSFREE.
Here is what my creative friends made with the kit. Don't forget to visit their blogs, maybe you can find some great freebies.

And of course I have a freebie for you. It's an add-on that you can get in my store.
I hope you enjoy my creations.
Happy scrapping day!

Comments