Sail Away by Shel Belle Scraps

Hello there scrapping friends. I have a very fun nautical themed kit to show you!
It's Sail Away by Shel Belle Scraps. This kit is packed with so many fun embellishments, there is fishes, buttons, flowers, shells... even a lighthouse! Believe me you are really going to enjoy working with this kit. I really have a great time playing with it.
Take a look at the preview. {image linked to store} And Shel has a coordinate cardstock pack, I love the option of work with the cardstock too, they are a great addition to the kit.
Here are the pages I made!



*** photomask by Adriana's Cafe.

And don't forget Stuff to Scrap Birthday Celebration, sales, extra speed scraps every Saturday, extra challenge points, raffle for prizes.

Have an amazing day!
XOXO,
Adriana

Comments