Home Run by Gettin Scrappy With Britt

Hello everybody,
Britt from Gettin Scrappy With Britt has a new release coming out today. It's Home Run!
A cool kit for your baseball photos and everything related to that. I must say that I am not a fan of the game, but this kit is so cute and versatile that I came up with two great layouts.
Take a peek at the kit, I know you'll not resist so I linked the preview to the store to make easier for you to grab the kit!
I made those cute little layouts to show you how much fun you can have with this kit.
This is my daughter, now even if you are not a Yankee fan I can garantee you are smiling right now!
And you and I are in lucky today!
Britt and her CT are giving away brag book pages and she asked me to make some too!!!
So, download my pages and then go to her blog to grab her CT's pages.
Lots of freebies for you today huh?!
Have fun.
XOXO, Adriana

Comments

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment