Dad's Helper by Digital Scrap Fun

Hello everybody!
My daughter is in a very interesting age, she just turned two in January. If you have or had a kid in this age you know what I mean by "interesting", right?! LOL
Well, even though she is now giving me attitude, screaming and NOs, she is still very helpful and wants to do everything by herself. That gives me a lot of fun pictures to scrap.
This time I used a very fun kit by Digital Scrap Fun called "Dad's Helper". The kit have fun tools and the papers have nice textures, and they can be used for boys or girls pages.
Click on the preview and go to the store for a better look on the contents and purchase.
I made two pages to show you how fun this kit can be.
This first one she is helping my brother in law to hide those hideous speaker cables in the ceiling/wall.
I took those photos in December when we started a new Christmas Tradition, make ornaments for our tree.
I hope you enjoyed this kit. Can't wait to see what you create with the kit.
Have a great day!
Adriana

Comments