Denim and Dirt by Flower Scraps

I have for you today "Denim and Dirt" this beautiful kit it's from a very talented designer, Deanna Jones from Flower Scraps.I was about to start this post saying that I have a perfect kit for the boys in your life, but this kit it's so great that you can use for anything.
I have a little girl so I'm always looking for "girly" kits, but this one is so cute that I had to try it, and it worked great with my photos!
Take a look at the kit preview.

The kit come with 12 Patterned Papers, 5 Plain Papers, 28 Elements, 1 Alpha and 4 Word Art. To purchase your kit click here and go to the STS store.
Here are the pages I made using this amazing kit.

I love the dirt splatter and the denim texture papers.

Get inspired and scrap those photos you have on your hard drive today!!!
Have a wonderful day!

Comments