Sunday Drive by Manda's Scrappin' Creations

Hello everybody, I'm very busy lately. We'll be moving this week, so I have tons of stuff to pack and with my DD help, this will take longer... I put stuff in the boxes and she take it out, you can imagine what a fun time I'm having... :)

Beside that, I have "Sunday Drive" from Manda's Scrapping Creations. Sunday Drive has 45 elements and 13 papers. A lowercase alpha is also included with numbers and punctuation. Elements include cars, a road, tags, ribbons, stitches, frames and much more.
Click on the preview to go to her store.

My pages!


A little something for you...

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing this adorable QP!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment