It's Fall Y'All

Andrea is releasing another new great kit! If you love fall colors this is the kit for you! It's Fall Y'all is huge, there are 37 papers & 101 elements! The elements are buttons, clips, flowers, gingham ribbons, string, textured seasonal clip art, frames, journaling blocks, page borders, glass brads, tags, stitches, and much much more! Click in the previews to go to her store.
Here are my pages! Andrea asked me if I want to make an Alpha coordinating with the kit, of course I said yes. And here it is a full Alpha and a Quick Page for you!


ENJOY!

Comments

  1. I love them.. They are too cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you - this alpha is ADORABLE! Not sure how often I'll actually be able to use it, but want it available!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your alpha!! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO MUCH for both items! That alpha ROCKS!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for the lovely QP and the wonderful alpha! Thank you for your kindness!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment