Night Out From Flower Scraps

I want to share with you the releasing of Night Out by Flower Scraps. I love the bright colors and the detailed elements. It comes with 12 papers, 50 elements & 3 alphas, with a kit this size you can do anything!

I have some pictures of my baby daughter dancing, and this will be the perfect kit for those funny photos. I know you have tons of great photos waiting for this kit, so go to Deanna's store and get yours Night Out.


For you to have an idea of Deanna's amazing work check it out her blog, here is a page that I made using her freebie for this week, a collab with Digi-Design by Nicole, Beach House.

Click on the previews to go to their blogs.


And here a little something to you for visiting my blog and Deanna's and Nicole's blog.

Comments

Post a Comment